It’s Friday. Hannukah is in full swing, Christmas is next weekend, and NYE is on the horizon. It feels like a good day, no? I’ve shared with you my favorites gifts for dog lovers and cat enthusiasts, and now it’s time for the final gift guide: my 10 favorite gifts for any animal lover!
Each item on this list supports animal welfare or is animal-friendly, so the animal lover in your life will love it. I found so many awesome companies that I’m going to start compiling a list of my favorite places to shop. Stay tuned for that but for now, enjoy the final Rescue in Style gift guide.
1. FTLA Mother of Fur Dragons – If your friend is a Game of Thrones enthusiast and owns any kind of furry friend, this is the sweatshirt for them. FTLA is cruelty-free, eco-friendly and supports a plethora of animal-related causes. With more than 200 products, FTLA will have the perfect item for any animal lover.
2. Petit Voir – For the person who likes to try new products while making sure their beauty routine isn’t compromised, check out Petit Voir monthly subscriptions. You can gift this cruelty-free, plant-based box of goodies for only $18/month.
3. Horse Feather Gifts Jewelry – Fun, funky and customizable jewelry that supports animal shelters around the country? Sign me up. Horse Feather Gifts was founded by four women and their 18 rescue animals. The jewelry makes a perfect gift for any animal-loving friend.
4. Makai Travel Mug – I like turtles. So do a lot of people, and you can show your support by purchasing items from Makai. For every piece purchased, Makai donates a portion to turtle conservation. It’s a win for you, your friend and the turtle population.
5. LUSH Cosmetics – I had a hard time choosing which products to showcase because they’re all amazing. From bath bombs to makeup, LUSH has everything. Plus, it’s all cruelty-free and never, ever tested on animals. They partner with wonderful charities and their Charity Pot has helped them donate more than $18 million to charities worldwide.
6. Elephant Pants – Everyone has an elephant lover in their life and for $20 you can give them the most comfortable pants that support elephant conservation. With so many styles and patterns, you’ll find the perfect one to suit your ellie lover friend’s needs. Want to take it a step further? Gift them a real-life orphaned baby elephant. They’ll love you forever.
7. Fetch Eyewear – I am a customer of this company that donates to animal rescues and you/your loved one should be too! While prescription lenses are tough to shop for, you can give them some super cute shades while supporting rescue efforts.
8. Miomojo – Got a man on your list? This eco-conscious, vegan bag is perfect for him! Miomogjo allows you to choose what charity your proceeds will support including Animals Asia, a nonprofit devoted to animal welfare in Asia. Psst: they make bags for women too 😉
9. Joriki Yoga – With a motto of “Look Forward, Give Back” Joriki is as devoted to helping the community as any nonprofit. I’ve partnered with them to give back 10% of their sales (and 20$ off for you!) through December to ALIVE Rescue right here in Chicago. Use code RescueinStyle to shop for your favorite yogi, animal-loving friend.
10. Votch – Oh, you want to help wild, baby animals return to the wild? Welp, you can buy a votch and know you’ve done your part. This vegan leather company supports a different animal-related charity every three months and is currently donating proceeds to Folly Wildlife Trust.
There you have it, my final gift guide for any animal-loving friend on your list. I’ve had such a blast creating these lists and discovering new products and companies. BRB while I go buy everything and help #SaveThemAll.
Today, I’m bringing you an animal loving friend that I’ve recently met through this craziness they call blogging. Her name is Ami and she couldn’t be any cooler. She came with me on a recent visit to the Ant-Cruelty Society to meet a few pups. She may or may not be wanting to take one home now…
Meet Armani, a girl who is highly food motivated and will gladly pile her winter bod on top of yours for some cuddles. Oh, how cuddly is she? Well take a peek at that bright red lipstick on her head… yeah, that’s from all our kisses. She’s really just a sweet girl looking for her forever home. Stop by and meet her today!
I’m all about supporting local girl bosses and this jacket just happens to come from my favorite local company: White Elephants Designs. Obviously faux fur and the warmest bomber I have in my closet, this jacket is a winter staple (it’s currently sold out but I’ll let you know when they have it back in stock!) I’ve paired it with my go-to turtleneck, jeans, and booties. Shop similar look below!