gift guide for dog lovers.

gift guide for dog lovers.

It’s officially December which means it can officially be okay to start celebrating Christmas and the upcoming holiday season! If you’re anything like me, then you shopped a few sales for yourself but need to start getting serious about buying gifts for other people. No fear, Rescue in Style’s holiday gift guide is here! This is part one of the gift guide because it’s for my dog lovers.

I would say a good 87% of people in my life are dog lovers and owners (the other 13% are clearly psychopaths). Each year, when I’m struggling to find the perfect gift, I fall back on a few of my canine-influenced favorites. I’m sharing my top 10 gifts below so you can find the best gift for the fellow dog lover in your life!

 


1. The Dogist – I’m always on the hunt for a good coffee table book and this is one of the bests. If there’s a dog lover in your life, this is a must.

2. Namastay Home with my Dog Shirt – If you’ve seen my instagram you know their sweatshirt is one of my all time favorites. They have the perfect shirt for any canine loving friend, plus a portion of the proceeds support animal shelters!

3. Dog Wisdom Wine Glasses – Dog lover and wine enthusiast? Huzzah! Glasses that are both educational and funny, these stemless wine glasses are a must have.

4. Mutt Blueprint – For the person who has everything, why not get them a customized blueprint of their pup’s mixed breed? Unique enough for both the owner and his canine friend.

5. Poem Pillow – Not a mutt? Opt for this throw pillow that shares the personality of each breed in poem form instead. Almost as cute as the pup itself.

6. Hound & Heart Leash and Collar – Both your giftee and her dog will agree on these cute and functional leashes and collars! Handmade in LA with a portion of proceeds supporting animal shelters, it’s a win/win/win.

7. Dog Welcome Mat – I’m convinced no dog owner needs a doorbell, and this mat made me chuckle. Cute and to the canine point. Psst: they also support dog rescue!

8. Rescued Wine Candle – Recycled bottles, dog rescue friendly, and a candle that smells like your favorite vino? Excuse me while I buy myself one in every scent.

9. Chateau La Paws – Okay so I’m sensing a secondary theme here of wine… call me a lush but dogs and fermented grapes are just a great combo. All these wines support animal rescue efforts.

10. Blissfully Broke – At the end of the holiday season I think we will all be blissfully broke but the cuteness doesn’t have to stop. This local boss babe offers so many cute gifts for all occasions and then wraps them perfectly. Build you own box of goodies including the cutest bow tie collar!


I hope you find these gifts as fun as I did. I’ve already purchased a few myself (I promise for other people in my life)! I had a blast picking all of these out and I know the dog lovers in your life will enjoy them as well. Cat lovers… stay tuned!

xoxo,

Christine

*Please note I handpicked all of these items but did use affiliate links for a minority of the items. Therefore, I may get a (very small) commission if you purchase one of the above items.** #transparency.

Spread the love


2 thoughts on “gift guide for dog lovers.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *